28.7.14

New Paper goodies

to show off from my last SU Class with Bronwen. Love these classes. Each month I learn new techniques as well as enjoying a coffee n chat with the lovely bunch of ladies who attend.

Two new cards and a gift card holder from a envelope and a small box to put a gift in, they were all fun to make.
 I have given in and am trying out the SU Project Life system for Scrap-booking to see if I like the change from my normal Scrap-booking technique. Still waiting for a BBB to arrive with some goodies I want to use but so far so good. The Project Life form of Scrap-booking can be a much simpler way of Scrappin' and a lot quicker if you have lots of pics you want to organize into albums and be done. Embellishing the pages can be done as little or as much as you prefer.
I think I will be happy to use both techniques in my Grand-children's albums I am doing but need to get a few more pages done to see if I can incorporate the new with the earlier pages. Will share a couple of them when done.
hugs
Diana

No comments: